Point Cook Junior Registrations.
The Point Cook Cricket Club has now opened registrations for the 2021-2022 season. Registrations can be completed at:
This season we will be entering teams into the following age groups - Boys' Under 11, 13, 15, 17 and a Girls' Under 11 team. We are also hoping to have a Girls' U13/U16 team. ** Please note the U11 Boys' registrations are now full.
All of these teams will be competing in the Western Region Junior Cricket Association (WRJCA).
The following fees are applicable for the season 2021-22:
- First Child registration: $350*
- Second Child Registration: $250
- Junior Girl's Registration: $200
- Note: A mandatory Cricket Victoria insurance amount of $5, as well as a WRJCA Player Levy of $20, also applies to all junior registrations. These are in addition to the above fees.
* The first child registration fee includes a $50 Volunteer Levy. This is payable once per family, and is refunded at the end of the season, after a parent helps the club in a volunteer role. Please note it is charged once per family and therefore refunded once per family. As the club is run by volunteers, each parent is expected to help the club in some way. Parents will be asked to nominate how they want to help, when registering each player.
When registering your second child, in order to get the second child registration fee, select the 'second child' registration type, and not the age division (e.g. U13).
Club Cap and Shirt
The PCCC cap, playing shirt and white pants can be purchased at Registration Day. The prices are $20 for the cap, $50 for the shirt and $50 for the pants. There is other apparel such as Hoodies, Training Shorts, Beanies, etc that are available for purchase.
Please note the dates below are estimated dates and will be confirmed closer to the season. These may change depending on COVID-19 restrictions, or lockdowns, which affect community sport:
Pre Season Training is expected to start in September 2021.
Season Commencement is expected to start in early October 2021.
If you require further information, please email: