Point Cook Junior Registrations.
The Point Cook Cricket Club is expecting to open registrations for the 2022-23 season in mid-August 2022. Registrations can be completed at:
We will be entering teams in the following age groups - Girls' Under 11 & Boys' Under 11, 13, 15, 17.
We are also hoping to have a Girls' U13 or U16 team, and encourage girls in this age group to register, or contact the club early on with their interest.
All of these teams will be competing in the Western Region Junior Cricket Association (WRJCA).
2022-23 Junior fees will be similar to the last season, with the fees being:
- Boys' First Child registration: $350*
- Boys' Second Child Registration: $250
- Girl's Registration: $200
- The above fees cover all match fees (balls, umpires, ground leasing, curating) and team kits. Uniform fees are generally not included in the registration fees.
- Note: A mandatory Cricket Victoria insurance amount of $6.55, as well as a WRJCA Player Levy of $22 (inclusive of GST), also applies to all junior registrations. These are in addition to the above fees.
* The first child registration fee (for boys) includes a $50 Volunteer Levy. This is payable once per family, and is refunded at the end of the season, after a parent helps the club in a volunteer role. Please note it is charged once per family and therefore refunded once per family. As the club is run by volunteers, each parent is expected to help the club in some way. Parents will be asked to nominate how they want to help, when registering each player.
When registering your second child, in order to get the second child registration fee, select the 'SECOND CHILD' registration type, and not the age division (e.g. U13).
Club Cap and Shirt
The PCCC cap, playing shirt and white pants can be purchased at Registration / Uniform Day which will be determined later in the year. The prices are $20 for the cap, $50 for the shirt and $50 for the pants. We will be allowing players to add custom printing of their name and number on player shirts, for an extra $5. These must be ordered as part of pre-season. To do this, see the Merchandise --> Order Form menu option on this website. The club also sells other apparel such as Hoodies, Training Shorts etc, which are available for purchase.
Please note the dates below are estimated dates at this point in time:
Pre-Season Training is expected to start in September 2022.
Season Commencement is expected to start October 2022.
If you require further information, please email: